Note: Virtual class participation will require you have access to Internet and a computer, laptop or mobile device (smartphone or tablet)
Virtual Classes are a great complement to your in-studio workouts and outdoor exercise, as well as a plan for getting moving while house-bound.
Because of music licensing issues, classes must be viewed using Zoom live meetings.
How to View Your Virtual Class:
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet: Go to the App Store on your device and download the free App called Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- If you are using a home computer or laptop: open your internet browser and type in zoom.us
The night before each class, you will receive an email with the link to click on to view your class. These are live classes that you must access while they occur. They cannot be accessed after they had move ended.
- When you receive the email, click on the bottom where it says “Click https://zoom.us...to join a Zoom meeting”
- Click the blue button that says “Join the video”. Then enter the Password. You should be able to see and hear the live class on your screen.
- No refunds are issued based on your Internet connection strength.